Our mission is to provide you with a healthy return on your Human Resources investment, so you can focus your time and energy on your organization’s growth and success!
Through our dedication to our professions of Human Resources and Safety Management, our breadth of experience and expertise, and our focus on practical business application, we will guide you through your people challenges to provide HR solutions, navigation of federal and state laws and regulations, attract and retain talented staff, create a healthy culture that makes people want to give 100%, develop your team and career progression, and proactive safety program management. From an individual project to a dedicated partnership, we are here to support your needs. What kind of challenges you are facing?
Here are examples of how we have helped organizations with our practical solutions and strategies:
- Solving people challenges, including absenteeism, poor performance, & terminations
- Investigating discrimination/harassment complaints & recommendations for resolution
- Ongoing HR support for management coaching, employee relations, & continuous improvement initiatives
- Employment law and harassment prevention training to reduce legal risks and promote a safe workplace.
- Creation of recruitment strategies, employer branding, on-boarding, and retention of staff
- Federal and state law compliance checks and the creation of handbooks and policies for compliance
- Developing formal programs from job profiles & performance goals and evaluations due to growth
- Educational and development opportunities for your staff, such as situational leadership and addressing conflict
- Completing safety audits, written safety plans, setting up safety committees, and developing the value-based safety culture
We love HR, but you don’t have to.
Google for Jobs
Have you checked out Google for Jobs yet? Here is a snapshot of what you find if you type in your desiredRead More...
Changes in Washington Mean Paying Attention to the Details; Federal Form I-9s
Presidential administrations have vastly different priorities, and, we know the current administrationRead More...
NH Business Show PodCast - HR Advice
Thank you to Chris @ NH Business Show! Visit them at: NH Business Show For a complimentary consultationRead More...
Gauging an Interviewee's Questions
During an interview they asked what? Getting insight into what an interviewee asks during an interview.Read More...
Succession planning; it’s not just for executives
Many of us know this story…The star employee that’s great at what they do, gets promoted intoRead More...
HR’s Role in Safety & Risk Management
HR’s Role in Safety & Risk Management Human Resources professionals and Safety professionals shareRead More...
Subscribe to News